Admission & Application
The EEC's selection committee will screen and review each client requesting admission to the program. Successful candidates must meet a majority of these qualifiers:
• Be new or an early stage business (less than 3 years) with a business license
• Have a formal business and marketing plan
• Be privately held
• Have adequate working capital to enter into a six-month lease
• Have the potential to produce jobs in the local area upon graduation
• Have the potential to produce significant revenues in 4 to 6 years
• Have an intent to stay in New Castle County upon graduation
• Be a current member or become a member to the County Chamber
The application process includes the following steps:
• Submission of completed application and business plan
• Initial screening with EEC management
• Review of the application by the incubator selection committee
• Presentation to the selection committee
Click HERE to apply online now.
Or Download application Form and email it to Frank DeSantis at email@example.com
Non-electronic applications should be mailed to:
Emerging Enterprise Center
New Castle County Chamber of Commerce
12 Penns Way
New Castle, DE 19720
For more information call 302 294-2056.
This project is funded by a grant from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). SBA’s funding should not be construed as endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA-funded projects are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.